Military rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts on a new Toyota. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must: 1. In current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserves) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR
2. A retired U.S. Military, regardless of the date of separation from active service; OR honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Military within two years of their honorable discharge date; OR
3. Household member* of an eligible U.S. Military personnel; AND
4. Provide verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service, required at time of purchase, in the form of one of the following documentations:
a. Leave an Earnings Statement
b. Military Identification Card (no photo copy required to be sent to TFS)
c. Veterans/Retirees DD Form-214
5. Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments; AND
6. Is credit approved by TFS.
Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program is not available in AL, FL, GA, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the military rebate terms in your area. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust. -- Offer provided by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (See Trims)
See State Disclaimer *
** Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer including $100 documentation fee, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes.